Agent Systems Infrastructure -- A Web Site Repository ( on behalf of K. Suzanne Barber)

From: Brandon Amundson (bamundson@bbn.com)
Date: 08/03/01

Subject: Agent Systems Infrastructure -- A Web Site Repository
Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2001 16:01:25 -0500

Dear Colleagues:

The Laboratory for Intelligent Processes and Systems at The University of
Texas at Austin has constructed a web site for information exchange among
agent researchers regarding INFRASTRUCTURE
(http://www.lips.utexas.edu/infrastructure/).

The web site allows users to post and search for information on a variety of
topics related to Infrastructure. You can also sign up for mailing lists.
We elected to categorize topics according to the topics below.  We hope this
web site will act as a useful resource to the community of Multi-Agent
Systems developers.  Please add information about your work today!!!!

 AGENT DESIGN
	Tools for Agent Design
	Papers on Agent Design
 AGENT INTEGRATION
	Tools for Agent Integration
	Papers on Agent Integration
 AGENT COMMUNICATION
	Tools for Agent Communication
	Papers on Agent Communication
 AGENT SIMULATION
	Tools for Simulation for Agent Systems
	Papers on Simulation for Agent Systems
 AGENT EXPERIMENTATION
	Tools for Agent Experimentation
	Papers on Agent Experimentation
 AGENT CONTROL
	Tools for Agent Control
	Papers on Agent Control

Regards,
Suzanne

K. Suzanne Barber
Associate Professor, Electrical and Computer Engineering
Director, The Laboratory for Intelligent Processes and Systems
The University of Texas at Austin

PHONE:	512.471.6152
FAX:	512.471.5445
EMAIL:	barber@mail.utexas.edu

ADDRESS FOR EXPRESS MAIL		ALL OTHER MAILING:
The University of Texas at Austin	Electrical and Computer Engineering
201 24th Street, ACE 5.436		The University of Texas at Austin
Austin, Texas 78712			24th and Speedway
					Austin, TX  78712