Fwd: Re: Agenda: SemWeb CG telcon Mon, 14 May

From: Jim Hendler (jhendler@darpa.mil)
Date: 05/18/01

DAML PIs,
  Both XML and RDf communities are interested in query languges over
the various models/pages - below are a couple of snips from email
w/Dan BRickley about this.  I know several of you are working on
related things - anyone have any tools you'd like to see get wider
notice?
  -JH

--
Prof. James Hendler		Program Manager