Call for HotDAML Newsletter Inputs

From: John Flynn (jflynn@bbn.com)
Date: 05/02/01

All,

We are assembling the second issue of the HotDAML Newsletter. As Jim
mentioned distribution of the newsletter provides another means to get wide
visibility into the very interesting things you are doing. Please send me
candidate inputs for brief summary in the newsletter with a link to more
detailed information.

In the near future we will set up a link on daml.org to make it easy for
anyone to submit candidate articles and for people not on the daml-all mail
list to subscribe to the HotDAML Newsletter.

Thanks,

John

John Flynn
DAML Integration PM