Fwd: ANNOUNCE: RDF Interest Group IRC channel, tools, logs: #rdfig (fwd)

From: Jim Hendler (jhendler@darpa.mil)
Date: 04/01/01

Folks-
  the following may be of interest, particularly to your
students/programmers who have to support your projects with detailed
RDF work.
  -JH
p.s. When I'm in my office, I tend to be lurking on this chat -- so
it's also a good way to see what your PM is up to

--
Prof. James Hendler		Program Manager
DARPA/ISO			703-696-2238 (phone)