IOWs

From: Jim Hendler (jhendler@darpa.mil)
Date: 03/27/01

Folks-
  know some of you are anxious for feedback on the IOWs -- my
apologies, we got a lot of these late, and I needed some time to
process them "as a whole."  Fast answer is that an awful lot ignored
what I asked for and didn't provide the life cycle discussion or a
clear plan, but others were quite good.  I've got them "graded" and
will be sending responses soon as I can manage.
  Meanwhile, I'm trying to work out how best to continue discussion.
Stay tuned for more
  -Jim H.
p.s. Pet student, and the only A+, goes to the ISI webscripter team -
good work!
--
Prof. James Hendler		Program Manager
DARPA/ISO			703-696-2238 (phone)